335 MEATS!!! Pic request!!

vortech96cobra

FORCE FED
Established Member
Hey guys I found a good deal on some Michelin. Pilot sports they are 335/35/17 and I'm going to mount them on my 03 cobra 17x10.5. Any pics of 335 on mustangs. Searched and searched bit keep finding vettes and maros.:shrug:

Keith Stone

Banned
Only pics Ive got are of these 345's. 335's shouldn't be that much different.

Oh an these are 18's

ddls7n.jpg

20segrl.jpg

1qs4rn.jpg

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
LOL I don't drive my car. Owned it like 7 years now and put 3k on it. I haven't driven it in like 2 years.

So I don't know how it drives on E85.

I don't know how anyone has the will power to not drive a car like that, especially one as sick as yours. BTW I see Mr. Pedo riding in the back. lol

Edit: Never mind I now see (plate was a bit of hint) why you don't drive it as much as you would like. Thanks for your services.

Last edited:

M240Bravo

Established Member
I don't know how anyone has the will power to not drive a car like that, especially one as sick as yours. BTW I see Mr. Pedo riding in the back. lol

Edit: Never mind I now see (plate was a bit of hint) why you don't drive it as much as you would like. Thanks for your services.

Thanks. It has nothing to do with that. I have owned every SVT at once. I have sold my raptor,sn-95 cobra, foxbody cobra, svt contour,svt focus. The lightnings I love to drive so I keep them.

But the cobra. She is like that one girl you got for one night that was way out of your league.

Thats why I keep her. She just looks good sitting in the garage.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
But the cobra. She is like that one girl you got for one night that was way out of your league.

:lol::lol: Great way of putting it.

Thats why I keep her. She just looks good sitting in the garage.

Agreed. Who would of thunk that there is actually a loud, whiney bitch in the world that we'd actually keep around.

Last edited:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
While big meats look badass, 335's+ almost look too big in some of these pics. I bet a 305 would look damn near perfect. Just my opinion, which doesn't mean a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread